Welcome to alias_stamped! This rating/sorting community is much like others you may have seen around livejournal. You fill out the survey/application, members vote to decide which Alias character you're most like, and you get stamped. It's really rather fun, so give it a try.
Please note: This is not an elite community, but disobeying the rules or acting like an ignorant little punk can and will get you thrown out.
1. You must join the community. (Duh.)
2. I don't care if you add it to your friends list, but do try and come back and vote at least four times a month.
3. Don't push for a character. I've been known to go with a completely random character if I can tell someone is trying to get who they want.
4. You don't have to link back here, but it's nice and you should be proud of your Alias personality!
5. Important: You do NOT NOT NOT have to be stamped to vote. You do, however, have to have submitted your application for stamping. Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask.
6. Stick with the characters listed below when voting. You can suggest a new character for me to add to the list, but I make no guaruntees that I'll add it.
1. You will be stamped after 10 votes or after 5 days of voting. That means until the community gets off the ground you could get stamped with one or two votes. See why you should promote??
2. ramdonomo, ms_dollsome and _touched are your mods at this time. Give us time to stamp you after you've gotten your ten votes if the 5 days haven't come up yet.
1. Promote, promote, promote! and Vote, vote, vote!
2. Once you're stamped you may update this community with Alias related things such as graphics and fic.
3. Important: About promoting other communities: Once in awhile is fine. BUT don't promote in every other post, don't promote non-Alias related communites, and DON'T promote any thing related to hate of any kind. It will be deleted.
When voting, please put your vote in the subject link of your comment. It makes it easier to count.
Please leave the coding exactly as it is. Type between the bolding codes so that it's easier to read your application. The only thing you can change is the text for the lj-cut. But the lj-cut MUST stay. If you don't cut your application voting will be closed on it until you do so.
Instructions: Just copy and paste the following code, filling out the answers with as much or as little detail as you'd like. Keep in mind that the more details you give us, the more accurate our votes will be.
APPEALING YOUR STAMP
Not happy with who you got stamped as? We give you one shot to change it.
1) Fill out the appeals form and post it in a new entry to the community. Leave the coding alone. The title of the LJ cut should stay the way it is. Fill everything out with detail.
2) The appeals judges will vote one of two ways on your appeal:
* Yes - Change the stamp to "Insert character name here"
* No - Leave Stamp As Is
3) If you stamp is changed, I will restamp you and change your lising here on the info page.
4) If your stamp is NOT changed, you're out of luck. Either deal with the stamp you have or don't use it. You can always request that I take your name off the members list.
5) YOU ONLY GET ONE APPEAL.
6) Do not reply to the judges votes. EVER.
Here's the appeals form: Leave the coding ALONE. Even the LJ cut text.
Michael Vaughn Jack Bristow Eric Weiss Arvin Sloane Will Tippin Marshall Flinkman Marcus Dixon or Sark
Sydney Bristow Irina Derevko Lauren Reed Nadia Santos Francie Calfo Emily Sloane or Anna Espinosa
Sometimes you are an equal combination of two or more characters... or you just have that 'special something'. In that case, you will be given the stamp that we feel best represents you and also this stamp:
It is not a stamp you can 'win' or 'earn'. It is given in a rare instance, by the mod looking over the application.
Marshall: This guy, he buried you alive. Sydney: Yeah, but he cheated - he hit me with a car first.
Sydney: You want to be rough, or you want me to be rough? Vaughn: You're always rough. Sydney: No, I'm not. Vaughn: Yes, you are. Sydney: That's not true. Vaughn: Yes, it is. Sydney: Are you talking about at home or on ops? Vaughn: Both . . . Hey, I'm not complaining. Sydney: If I'm rough it's because you like it when I . . . Are we on comms? Jack: Yes! You're both on comms.